Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Marshmallow & a Heart


I spent my Valentines day with the Christ Companion in Mission group where I am belong headed by Fr. Donal O' Hanlon. We have a three day retreat at Mary Ridge Retreat House in Tagaytay. Our retreat master is Sr. Rose Tapia a Good Shepherd nun. I enjoyed most the morning activity we had wherin we are doing "shibashi" exercise while facing the grandeus site of Taal Volcano..."What a lovely site!" Our topic was about the "pencil parable." It talks about the the thought of the creation, the character, the sharpening process and the use of the pencil relating on our lives. I recieved a sweet little gift from Ate Janet, A marsmalow with a heart and a baloon shape heart. But what made my Valentine complete was that I know God showered and surrounded me with loving people. My family greeted me too and perhaps I know deep in my heart....those people whom they cherish my presence in their lives remembered me. Thank you for taking time to walk with me in my lifes journey. Theres a question during our session "What do you want to remember by the people who knows you when you are gone?" I will share to you my answer...When I'm gone...I want you all to remember "Thats Marilou, she is a blessing to me. " : )

No comments:

Post a Comment