Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Gods Fingerprints I

I will make them a covenant of peace. It shall be an everlasting covenant with them." Ezekiel 37:26a, b
I have always been fascinated at seeing a shooting star. So one time I prayed for one. The Lord gave me more than what I asked for. I got a meteor shower, a heavenly show of streaking lights! In separate occasions, I have also seen two rainbows in two concentric circles with all its colorful brightness รข€" another rare sight. When I saw those heavenly treats, my heart was filled with rejoicing and an inexplicable peace. A rainbow was the symbol of Gods promise of peace to Noah (Genesis 9:13) and also to us.
Noah built the ark, not knowing if the rains would come. He didn't know his fate but he knew who held his fate. Seeing those heavenly sights, I become more confident on whom I would entrust my fate not to the stars as the zodiac signs tell us, but to the God who created the stars, the God who is in control.
When I know that my future rests on an omnipotent and ever loving Father, my spirit is at rest and my heart is filled with so much peace.
Donna Espaa
REFLECTION:
Do you know that God has more than 33,000 promises in the Bible for you? He is faithful and true to each of these promises.
Lord, I thank You for the covenant You have designed especially for me. Remind me always of Your great love.

No comments:

Post a Comment