Wednesday, April 29, 2009

God's Fingerprints II

First of all I want to say thank you for visiting my profile and reading my blog entries. I decided to write something about my last entry "God's Fingerprints" . I am sharing to all of you something similar happened to me way back Good Friday of year 2002. That was 6 years ago. Well, my mother told me that shes afraid if I marry because the guy might be irresponsible & will not take care of me, will make me cry and put me a lot of sufferings. Well It did made me afraid but I know its not good to be afraid when you trust God's plan in your life. So one dawn night I went to my favorite place in the house my family used to lived before. The rooftop..I go there if I want to have an intimate talk to God. I pour out my feelings and emotions there. I asked God if He wants me to get married or not. So I asked for a sign. I told Him if someone will give me any kind and any color of flower/s without asking from that time and for the succeeding days that means I will marry. After saying that I looked up at a clear sky and to my amazement all of the sudden a shooting star appeared. I said to myself "I think He heard me" but shooting star is not the sign I am asking but still I thank Him for that. I got down from the rooftop and went to my bedroom and fell asleep. After an hour I heared someone calling me, I was half asleep when my cousin keep on calling my name and when she came into my room she was trying to give me flowers with different colors and sizes as she says "flowers for you!" I'm tryin to clear up my mind and ask her where did she got those flowers. She answered me that she got those flowers in the processions of "santo entierro" and other saints. I ask her why she gave the flower to me. She said that she had a thought of me during the procession and she wanted to gave me a flowers came from it. I just smiled and said thank you and did not told her about my little talk with the Lord. I just got a petal from the flowers she gave and asked her to put them all to the altar. I whispered a prayer as I gazed on the crucifix. Thats the story...so every time I received a flower to someone whom I am not asking that made me remember always my little intimate talk to God. I am going to be 38 next month and still I am single.Well I just keep the faith and He knows whats good to me. The shooting star perhaps a sign for me to always hope for the best and follow God's light of guidance and understanding. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment