Saturday, July 9, 2011

PIZZA HUT SM CENTERPOINT

It was a rainy Sunday but I had to go to SM Centerpoint to get my authenticated Birth Certificate. After I got  my papers, I decided to do some window shopping. I went to a bookstore and browse some interesting books to read.

Lunch time came and I decided to look for a place to eat. My first choice is KFC. I love pasta so everytime I go  to KFC, I order Alfredo's Pasta. But unfortunately KFC was jampacked by people and theres no space for me to eat. There I saw Pizza Hut. At first I am apprehensive to come in because its been a long time since the last time I treat myself to eat in this fine dining place, I dont know if my budget will fit a meal and I am in simple t-shirt, jeans & rubber shoes attire somehow a little wet from the rain. But eventually I decided to come in for a change. If my budget will not fit then I'm free to go out and look for another place.

Its not a regret because I received a warm care and welcome from the crews. The waiter's name is JC. He guided me to the nearest table and  waited for my order and patiently answered my inquiry. To my surprise they have a very affordable offer of set of meals for Php 100 only. So I grabbed that offer.


  I ordered Carbonara, Mushroom Soup & Iced Tea for P100.00.
  I added a dessert Ice cream with red cherry on top. :)

  I noticed a Feedback Form on the left side of the table. I read it and decided to fill it up.


Things I remembered what I wrote in the  feedback form was Carbonara tastes very good. Its important that food you offer tastes good and affordable. Hope you can maintain it. The services is well appreciated. I specifically commended JC and Liza for the good service they gave to me. Lastly, the floor was friendly for us with disability. Its not slippery unlike the other establishments. Indeed Pizza Hut is a place to be if you want to experience a fine dining with good service and foods with an affordable price. Thank you PIZZA HUT (SM Centerpoint) as well as the staff and crews! 

When I got my Bill. It made me smile when I read the last note...."Thanks, Mam Malou :)" 
Another happy experience in my so called Life's Journey.....God is Good all the time.


1 comment:

  1. Great Journey Malou!

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    I miss you!

    God bless,
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete