Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Birthday Journey 2010

I celebrated my 39th Birthday last May 3. It was a blissful day for me. Just want to share some cherished moments how  I celebrated it.



Went home in Laguna day before my birthday. There I bonded with Mama & Papa.

                  Having some bonding moments with Papa.



Mama cooked "ginatang kamote".That's the most delicious sweet kamote I ever tasted because Mama cooked it with love and affections for me.





Some of the gifts I recieved.





My dearest Ate Au, one of my office mates gave me this 3 pairs of handkerchiefs.She wrote a
very touching message in a little card. She's very caring to me, since she had a son who is deaf and mute.


Ellen gave this body bag as her birthday gift  when we are
together at the Marikina Prayer Rally. My bag gave off
that time and with her generosity she bought me a new
bag.




                        












 My dearest Tita Portia gave this beautiful Card along with her gifts. A purple blouse and an umbrella.




       
               

 San San, a sweet friend of mine whom I frequently buy spaghetti near in my dorm place.She  gave this chocolate bar along with the spaghetti I bought.





I received other gifts from some of my very good friends. Thank you so much and may God bless all of you.







 Some  of  text messages I received on the day of my Birthday. I cannot put all but still I thank you for remembering and praying for me.

On the day of my birthday, I traveled back to Manila. I went to Quiapo Church to attend mass. After the mass, the officiating priest blessed all of us with Holy Water. I felt I was being cleansed....the soul inside of me.

 This is the best gift I received on my birthday. Having an opportunity to hear mass and to received the Body and Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. Thank you dear God for all the blessings of people who continually touching  my life and have given me an opportunity to do same in their lives too and of course the gift of another year in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment