Monday, May 31, 2010

Jollibee UN Branch

   
May 31, 2010. I just came from Laguna to visit my parents.It was a long travel going back to Manila.I arrived at exactly 12 noon. The heat of the sun penetrated on my skin made me feel more uneasy. I felt hungry so I decided to go to Jollibee near UN Avenue. I do have fondness on this branch of Jollibee because I always experienced the warmth and caring of the crews specially with those people who have a disability like me.

But this time I experienced a different kind of service. As I entered, the crew was mopping that time and the floor was a little bit wet that made me a little more conscious. Afraid of slipping, the manager of that branch wearing a friendly smile immediately approached me and tried to guide me. He gave instruction to one of the crew and they guided me to the nearest seat. He told me that the crew will get my order and no need to go to the counter. I felt relieved that there are services like that. I told to the crew that I hope all branches of Jollibee will have the same services to us like their branch. I ask his name and the name of the manager who gave me a caring treatment.

I felt I must do something for this two person who showed a good service to me. They deserved to be recognized. In this little way of writing something for them....my heartful thanks of the caring and the good service you gave to me.

SIR OLIVER & FLASH, thank you for the good service and I commend the UN Branch of Jollibee.....The most friendly and caring crews branch of Jollibee.


Congratulations JOLLIBEE for having these kind of caring employees.Hope all of your branches will be like them. They deserved to be recognized.


No comments:

Post a Comment