Thursday, December 17, 2009

Greeting Cards....With Love

This year,I am blessed to received one of the kind greeting cards who came from a new friend....from a very dear good old friend...and from a teen-age girl whom I saw her growing up from childhood till now.

Tired from work as I went in to my room, I saw this greeting card on the top of my bed. I excitedly look at the senders name."Ah! from Marie", a friend from D4D (Dating 4 Disabled.) I remembered we asked each others address and agreed to send greeting cards this coming holiday season.In a short span of time I get to know her and through her blog writings at D4D I can say she's a wonderful, great, strong woman and a loving mom to her kids.Marie, you just dont know how you continually inspires and motivates me in my journey with your comments and messages on my blog entries. Thank you so much for the friendship you have extended to me.Keep the fire burning my friend.

Ruth a very dear old friend. We called each other "IROG" means dear. Our friendship counted years already.She's working abroad as a nurse in UK. She never miss sending me greeting cards since we got to know each other. Her family is wonderful specially her mom who is very supportive. Her mother is very proud of her. A loving daughter and a very good friend. "Irog, may God continually bless you, keep you safe and good health. I am so proud of you.HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I was resting when Lyka gave this little note to me. She said, Merry Christmas Ate! I read the notes she had written and each words she said warmed my heart.Lyka is Josie's daughter. We used to live in one house before. Lyka was only 7years old when I have my first encounter with her. Her big eyes widened when she saw me and observed my walking in crutch. She whispered to her mother "Mama, why is she like that?" Since then I had been a part of her growing years.From being timid and shy little girl somehow I had my share of encouraging her to be out on that shell. Every words she had written in that special letter mirrored everything how I influenced her. Lyka is a young lady now. Witty, kind and of course very pretty.The things we shared together will remain in our hearts.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all

1 comment: