Friday, December 4, 2009

GIFT

Yesterday we have a recollection at RGS Convent. Three nuns from Intercessors of the Lamb Congregation were the speakers.They talked about Journaling and Praying in Contemplation.At first I was really sleepy and lazy but as the session went deeper. My senses was awaken and my attention started to focus when Sr. Christina played the song "Lead Me Lord". She invited us to listen and to go in a journey. Encouraged us to picture ourselves to climb a mountain and feel the presence of the Lord embracing us. After that activity, we are encouraged to share our experiences. When Sr. Cristina caught my eyes and she saw smiling, she said smiling "Your smile means you want to share your experience." Surprise but I did get up and went in front and shared my experience. "Mine is a different, I was sitting in a grass but half of it was dried and dark in colors. The Lord was embracing me in a different way because His arms wrapped around on my neck in a gentle way." I dont know whats the meaning of that. The sister asked me what I felt and I told her I am wondering but I felt good.
The Second part was all about Journaling. The speaker said that its a one way of communicating with God by writing your innermost thoughts, feelings, prayers,insights and questions...anything under the sun.A personal relationship with the Lord. She shared some personal journal she wrote. She encouraged us to write one during the activity. She played a song "Power of your Love" and told us to focus on the question "Who do you say who I am Father? as we listen to the song. She told me to write within our hearts what seems to be the answer of God to us. I was looking at my paper and in my heart my hands began to draw and finally finished what the Father answered my question. I was quite surprised from what I did. As I listen to the sharers, some of them made us cry and really touched our hearts. Deep down within me something telling me to share the journal I did. So I raised up my hand and went in front. I told them..."Mine is a short one" I showed the drawing I did and told them "When I asked the Father who I am to Him. He said to me that I AM A GIFT!...I LOVE YOU!....Love JESUS. A tear in my eyes showed and the nun asked me what did I feel. I answered her "Masayang masaya po" (Very Happy).

No comments:

Post a Comment