Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sonjie & Claire

          Sonjie and I were room mates for about a year already in our dorm. She has a daughter named Claire. She's a single mom who works so hard just to support and give the needs of her daughter. As a mom, I salute her dedication in order to raised Claire to be what she is right now.Claire gave the two of us so much delight everytime shes with us at the dorm. So bubbly and energetic, loving and articulate kid. Perhaps I had a share of moments that I had to take care of Claire at night when her mother is at work.Shes a good little girl and I dont have problems taking care of her.
          
          Sonjie and Claire are very kind to me. They usually share their meals to me. Sonjie cooked good especially her Adobo. Every meals they shared to me are the ones I will never forget and of course our openness to each other. The joys, pains, laughters,sadness and achievements we frequently shared.
        
           Last Saturday, Sonjie and Claire went back to Bicol for good. Sonjie decided to settle & start a new life there with her relatives. Claire is going to school so they had to settle in a permanent place.As they board inside the cab, Claire waved goodbye and there my tears fell.
         
            Alone in my room, I cried silently. I was looking at the pictures we took  last Friday. I smiled as I look at the Pictures of Claire and Sonjie.






 
   Sonjie & Claire.....thank you very much for the wonderful memories. For the kindness and the love both of you have given to me. Someday we will see each other and I wish success and good life to both of you. I will be missing you guys....To see you again.....to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment