Saturday, August 8, 2009

Friendship of Three Generations





Got a text message from Tita Tess. "Malou are you available this Saturday?" I immediately replied "Yes! I'm available around 9am till 11am." She replied "Ok call Dra. Silva and ask her availability. We meet in her house." That's the usual conversation we have every time we want to do some bonding. I did some reminiscing how did I met this two wonderful women in my life. Well, my loving boss Tita Portia was the angel who introduce me to Tita Tes and Dra. Silva. We have one thing in common....all of us are counselors of Care and Share Center. Its a counseling center who caters pregnancy problems through phone or face to face counseling. They are one of my mentors. Tita Tes and Dra. Silva are volunteer counselors every Monday. Thats why we called ourselves the Monday Group. Tita Tes is an architect with a caliber on her field while Dra. Silva is a Gynecologist whom I called the real lover of LIFE when it comes to her profession.Tita Portia, Tita Tes, Dra. Silva,and the counselors of Care & Share, I bow to these women for their simplicity and humbleness as they continue their journey in the prime of their lives. I have a different special bonding with my loving Tita Portia and time will come I will write something that will be only meant for her.Dra. Silva is on her 70's, Tita Tes is on her 50's....come to think of it...I am 38. How do you think our minds will arrive on the same length of understanding with each other? Oh yes, we have disagreements and different views in life. We even argue in many different things but....were still together and love each other.The secret?.....GOD is the center of our lives and RESPECT. Yes we respect each others opinion, we share some pains in life, we listen to each other, we cry if we want to cry and we laughed about anything that can make us laugh even the little things, and one last thing....we love to eat! hahaha! The picture was taken just last month. We had a food trip at Dulcenea at Tomas Morato. Whats new with us? Well that will be personal thing for the three of us.One thing for sure there will be more bondings to come. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment